Day 9 [15-Oct]: Naples

Started the day by packing up to check out. Left my luggage in the common room and chatted with the hosts for awhile. One of them suggested that I can consider visiting a cave-cemetry though it is a little hard to find. She gave me some instructions according to the map and off I went exploring my way there.

It was a little tricky to find the place but I still managed to find Cimitero Delle Fontanelle. There is no entrance fee and basically, the cave is filled with skulls and bones. After the short visit, I strolled along Via Toledo and the areas near the royal palace.


I settled for lunch at Pizza a Baba and ordered spaghetti vongole with a small bottle of coca cola. It seems like I have been drinking quite alot of cola in Italy, but it seems to the most common cold drink around.

I hanged around the areas near the hostel quite a while and also rested in the hostel's common room for awhile before I headed off to the train station for my ride to Rome.

For more photos from Naples, check out the gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment