3 weeks in Japan

I'm in Japan at the moment and it's already day 8 of 19. I'm feeling lazy to update this blog on a daily basis, so I guess I'll just do a back-log when I get back to Singapore. At the moment, I have selectively uploaded some photos from the past week to Facebook only. I will only upload everything to Picasa once I get back to Singapore.

Meanwhile, the weather's quite alright and the week has been pretty smooth flowing so far. I'm revising my hiragana/katakana occassionally and try my best to say some simple words/sentences in Japanese and attempt to order food in Japanese as well. It's been a good learning experience. Food's great and shopping's great as well. Good and cheap (cheaper and still better than Singapore) food & shopping do exist in an expensive country/city after all. I'm really loving the food and occassional shopping here in Japan. And I guess I just blew my budget for shopping in just the first week alone. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment