Day 5 [19th Dec]: Chimelong Safari Park

For my last full day, I was panning to visit Chimelong Safari Park in the morning and then go to Baiyun mountain in the late afternoon. When I reached Chimelong Safari Park, I was enticed to purchase the combo ticket which includes Chimelong Crocodile Park at just ¥30 extra. That obviously means that I had to give up the plan of visiting Baiyun mountain.


I find Chimelong Safari Park to be a rather enjoyable place for a day out. In fact, the park is much larger than I expected and I had to spend the whole day there. The park is split into 2 main sections: Safari on Wheels and the other one is Safari on Foot. There were also 3 very interesting animal performances which have 2 or 3 schedules per day each. There were even baby tigers and I was even fortunate to see a baby panda, which was the first baby panda born in Guangzhou.



After the long day in the safari park, I headed to Beijing Road, which is another shopping district in Guangzhou. After dinner and strolling along the shopping street, I went back to hotel to pack up for the flight back to Singapore the next day.


For more photos, check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment